Basis of Vacancy: Internship
Duration of stay: 6-12 months
Hours of work: 40
For its EU Office located in Brussels, Paragon Europe is looking for an intern to be included in the EU Advisory unit.
• Very well organised, with attention to detail
• Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly
• Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities
• Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills
• Willing to learn
• Assist with preparation dossiers in calls for tenders
• Supporting implementation of contracts of EU advisory services
• Business development in EU projects
• Monitoring of events and news related to specific EU projects
• Represent the company in outside events
• Support to the daily management of the office
• BA or MA students in Communication, Politics, EU and International Relations, Management, Economics
• Advanced level of English required and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is a plus.
• Very good command of all Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Essential condition is that a tripartite mobility agreement is signed between the student, the sending organisation and Paragon as receiving organisation (Erasmus+, Youth Guarantee or other mobility programmes.
Please send CV and CL to Oronzo Daloiso, EU Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org