Basis of Vacancy: Internship
Duration of stay: 1 year
Hours of work: 40
Students studying chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences, we have a renowned company looking for an intern for 1 year
• To perform physical, chemical and/or microbiological on raw materials, intermediates and finished goods.
• To perform testing of packaging material.
• To perform environmental monitoring as per company procedures.
• To perform calibration checks on laboratory and other departments' equipment monitored by the Quality Control Department.
• To sample raw materials, intermediates and finished goods in the designated sampling area.
• To retain representative samples of all sampled materials and pass on to the responsible person in the lab.
• To ensure that all apparatus is treated and handle according to SOPs and as specified in the Product Standard.
• To ensure that own working area in the laboratory is clean, organized and tidy at all times.
• To perform any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
• To maintain records of stocks of reagents, equipment spares and reference standards in such a way as to report when re-ordering is due.
• To keep abreast of, follow and document (record) precisely all cGMP rules as explained in the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Product Standards and Batch Manufacturing Documents and as instructed by the Team Leader, Scientific Officer, QC Department Manager or delegate.
• To perform all duties as laid down and any additional duties as may be allocated from time to time by the AC Department Manager or delegate in a proper professional manner.
Required skills and educational background:
• Ordinary level standard of education preferably within a science subject
• Competent computer skills