Basis of Vacancy: Internship
Duration of stay: 3 months
Hours of work: 40
This company touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare.
You'll find this company's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on this company for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-center dialysis.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Required skills and educational background:
• Assist in the Implementation of 6S
• Assist in general clerical tasks required
• Coordinate implementation of SMED on critical machinery
• Aid in EHS compliance by coordinating the implementation of any recommendations
• Support specific line improvement tasks
• Aid in improvement of Visual Management
• Assist in the Implementation of EMS
• Good use of Microsoft Office (mainly Word/Excel)
• Basic knowledge of mechanical/electrical engineering
• Able to work in a team and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner